AlphaEnviro® Ripstop Sound Baffle is a hanging sound absorbing baffles with a durable, abuse resistant finish. Suspended vertically, these acoustical baffles are used to reduce and lower excessive reverberation times (RT60) in large open spaces. The free hanging vertical suspension from ceilings allows the baffles to interrupt the path of the noise and reduce sound reverberation.
Available in an array of bold colors, they can be manufactured in custom sizes up to 4’x 10′. Install these baffles using simple hardware through the grommets provided on the top width edge. You can suspend these baffles from ceilings, bar joists, cable, per-engineered truss systems and arranged in a manner to create dynamic looks or avoid lighting and HVAC equipment.
- Reduces echo and reverberation
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Exceptional acoustical performance
- Durable, abuse resistant finish
- Easy to maintain
- Arenas, gymnasiums, theaters, restaurants, offices, kennels, manufacturing and more