The APS4 is a wide-band UHF active antenna and power splitter that can feed up to 4 receivers with the RF signal coming from one pair of antennas and also supplies power to all connected receivers via BNC cables. The splitter operates in an extended frequency range of 470 to 952MHz. Adjustable RF-level attenuation settings guarantee maximum operating distance even when using different cable lengths and different types of cables. The APS4 comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing and works with all active and passive AKG antennas available on the market (RA4000 B/W, RA4000 W, SRA2 B/W and SRA2 W). The product is shipped with a rack mount kit (RMU4000), two front mount antenna cables and ten BNC cables (MKPS) for an immediate system setup. The APS4 sets are available in four different power supply variants: EU, US, U.K. or none included. Two rear panel antenna inputs provide a 10 VDC supply voltage for powering up to three active elements per antenna path. E.g. one active antenna (RA4000 B/W or SRA2 B/W) and two AB4000 antenna boosters connected to one RF input. Also located on the rear panel are two sets of four BNC antenna output connectors for feeding up to four diversity receivers and two additional antenna outputs for cascading up to three further APS4 devices.
- Operates in an extended frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz for maximum flexibility
- Cable length adjustment switch for optimizing antenna signal levels
- Link output to cascade up to three APS4 for larger systems
- Remote power for antennas and receivers to eliminate any extra installation effort
- All in one box
- Rack mount kit and cables included