Christie Roadie 4K45 is the brightest lamp-illuminated projector on the market
LDI/LAS VEGAS – (November 19, 2014) – Christie® unveils its new Roadie 4K45 at the Live Design International (LDI) show, which takes place Nov. 21-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The first company to reach 35,000 lumens, Christie has now attained a new brightness level for 3-chip DLP®with the new Roadie 4K45 – the brightest lamp-illuminated projector available which delivers 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution and 45,000 lumens at 60 Hz with optional 120 Hz capability.
Christie delivers 45,000 lumens in lamp-based technology
Rugged, reliable, and road tested, the 45,000 lumen Christie 4K45 offers a higher level of image brightness for rental staging and fixed applications including concerts, casinos, sports events, amusement parks, conventions, annual meetings and more. It features Christie TruLife™ for the clearest, most true-to-life image quality.
“Both end users and audiences will benefit from the brighter visual display provided by the Roadie 4K45,” said Mike Garrido, senior product manager, Christie. “Rental stagers often deal with unavoidable ambient light and now, with the new, even brighter Roadie, that effect is minimized more than ever. And for the audience, it means a brighter, richer picture with more vivid detail and a better overall experience. The combination of 4K, 60 or 120 hertz and DLP® reliability easily manages the rigorous demands of rental staging and delivers an impeccable image performance.”
The feature-rich Christie Roadie 4K45 offers many additional benefits that Christie Roadie users expect including, but not limited to:
- 45,000 lumens using Xenon illumination.
- 4K Native Resolution at 60 Hz and upgradable to 120 Hz.
- Patented Christie TruLife® electronics for high resolution lifelike images.
- Built in Twist and Warp allows pixels to be mapped onto any projection surface.
- Full Connectivity with Standard Display Port and 3G-SDI input modules.
- User-replaceable lamps can be automatically aligned at the push of a button.
- User-friendly controls ensure easy maintenance and servicing.
- Stacking and rigging frame.
The Roadie 4K45 ships in March 2015 with a three-year parts and labor warranty.