The Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system is engineered to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience for enterprise and SMB applications. In a huddle space, meeting room, or executive office, the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system delivers a consistent user experience in all the places people work and meet.
Crestron Mercury® X Video Conference System:
The Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system (CCS-UC-1-X KIT) is engineered to provide superior conferencing and collaboration for enterprise and SMB applications using a UC platform running on a connected computer. In a huddle space, meeting room, or executive office, the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system delivers a distinctively simple and consistent user experience.
Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console:
The heart of the Crestron Mercury X Video Conference system is the Crestron Mercury X Tabletop Console (CCS-UC-1-X) which comprises a high-performance, full duplex conferencing speakerphone and touch screen controller with extensive connectivity for BYOD devices and networked solutions.
Built on the IoT cloud based Crestron XiO Cloud™ platform, the CCS-UC-1-X empowers IT administrators and AV integrators to deploy, manage and monitor networked UC devices, all from a single dashboard.
Video Conferencing and Web Collaboration:
High Definition video conferencing is enabled by connecting the included CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, along with a computer running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams®, Skype for Business, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms™ software to the CCS-UC-1-X.
Built-in AirMedia 2.0 technology allows for wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via the room's Wi-Fi® wireless network. For more information about AirMedia technology, please visit https://www.crestron.com/airmedia.
Any AV source can be plugged in via HDMI® to present full-motion HD video content on the room display. Sources with DisplayPort™ or USB Type-C® outputs can also be connected using the optional CBL-MULTI-6 or CBL-MULTI-12 cable system (sold separately). ...
- Tabletop AV conferencing solution for UC platforms
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate
- Connect a computer running web conferencing or UC application for video conferencing and web collaboration functionality
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Console, CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 camera, HD-RX-USB-2000-C HDBaseT® receiver, cables, and power supply
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Simple, intuitive touch screen UX - provides a consistent user experience in every room
- Customizable front-of-room experience on the room display
- Enterprise-grade security for connecting and communicating over any enterprise or SMB network
- Native Skype® for Business VoIP support
- Full open SIP conferencing speakerphone with natural wideband voice quality and 360° quad microphone array
- Bluetooth® pairing with mobile phones
- AirMedia® 2.0 wireless BYOD presentation and content sharing
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage in larger rooms
- Room scheduling and power management integration with Microsoft® Exchange or Crestron Fusion® software
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon for use with the Crestron PinPoint App
- Web browser configuration
- CEC, IP, IR, or RS-232 display control