Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Ultra Cable (DM-CBL-ULTRA-LSZH) is a high-bandwidth CAT7a shielded twisted pair (S/FTP) cable that is engineered to deliver optimum performance for 10 gigabit data networking and 4K ultra high-definition AV signal distribution applications. It is precision manufactured and tested to exceed HDMI® specifications requiring less than one-pixel error per billion at distances up to 330ft (100 m).
DigitalMedia (DM®) Ultra Cable provides a Crestron guaranteed wiring solution for use with Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+® (DM 8G+®) devices, and is also highly recommended for use with HDBaseT® and other CATx based video and audio systems. DM Ultra Cable is qualified for use with 10-Gigabit Ethernet and anywhere else a high-quality shielded CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable is required.
DM Ultra Cable is easily terminated using Crestron DM-CONN shielded RJ45 type connectors. No crimping tool is required, affording fast and reliable termination in the field.
DM-CBL-ULTRA-LSZH is a “Low Smoke Zero Halogen” type cable that meets the requirements for use in Europe per IEC 60332-1 specifications.
- Ultra high-bandwidth CAT7a shield twisted pair (S/FTP) cable
- Enables lossless distribution of 4K and Ultra HD video signals at distances of 330 ft (100 m) via DM 8G+™ or HDBaseT®
- Ensures Crestron® guaranteed performance for DigitalMedia 8G+™ systems
- Exceeds HDMI® specifications requiring less than one pixel error per billion
- Qualified for use with 10-Gigabit Ethernet data networks
- Every spool individually tested and certified
- Measurement markings on the outer jacket
- Low smoke zero halogen flame rated
- Meets IEC 60332-1 specifications