The Crestron® HD-MD-200-C-E delivers an incredibly simple and multimedia presentation solution for classrooms and meeting spaces. It allows a laptop or mobile device to be connected to an HDMI® input at a table or podium, and routes the signal to a display or projector up to 230ft (70m) away. An additional HDMI source can be connected at the display device location (or through an optional wall plate near the display). Fully automatic operation detects when a source is connected or disconnected at either input and turns the display on and off, alleviating the need for any control panels or remotes. Built-in scaling ensures an optimal video image for SD and HD video signals, as well as for high-res computer signals.
Composed of a compact transmitter and receiver pair (models HD-TX-101-C-E and HD-RX-201-C-E respectively), the HD-MD-200-C-E installs in minutes and requires no special programming. The transmitter mounts beneath the table or inside the podium, while the receiver mounts behind the display or above the projector. The only connection required between the transmitter and receiver is a single CAT type twisted pair cable. A LAN port on the receiver allows for connection to an Ethernet network to enable easy setup and configuration via a web browser. Advanced functionality is enabled through integration with a Crestron control system.
The HD-MD-200-C-E handles high-definition video and computer sources with resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60, 1080i30, or WUXGA 1920x1200. A single HDMI input is provided on the transmitter to support the connection of a computer, mobile device, or other media source. An additional HDMI input is provided on the receiver, which may be wired to an optional wall plate or used to connect a local source such as a mini PC or Crestron AirMedia® wireless presentation system.
The inputs on both components can be configured to switch automatically or be controlled through a Crestron control system. Auto-detection on each input enables plug-and-play simplicity, supporting HDMI, DVI, or Dual-Mode DisplayPort signals via either HDMI input. The auto-switching behavior can be configured using “priority routing” mode, allowing the installer to define which input takes precedence over the other when connecting multiple sources.
- 1+1 high-definition digital AV switcher, scaler, and extender
- Fully-automatic operation - no control system, control panel, or programming required!
- Easy web browser setup
- Supports integration with a Crestron® control system for fully programmable functionality
- Includes a compact, surface-mountable transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter includes a single HDMI® input
- Compatible with the Crestron Multihead HD Video Cable (CBL-MULTI-HD-6, sold separately)
- USB power port supplies power for the Multihead cable and other USB powered devices
- Receiver includes one HDMI input, one HDMI output, and one analog audio output
- A single CATx cable links the transmitter to the receiver
- Supports cable lengths up to 230ft (70m) between the transmitter and receiver
- Automatically scales input signals to match the native resolution of the room display
- Supports a range of display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Supports any input resolution up to Full HD 1080p and WUXGA
- Performs deinterlacing of NTSC, PAL, and 1080i sources
- Handles Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS® 5.1, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Supports stereo audio de-embedding via the analog audio output
- Provides up to 150ms lip-sync delay at the analog output
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Includes comprehensive built-in EDID configuration tools
- Provides a 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, or RS-232
- Compact, low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V external power pack included