With just a glance down the hallway, the SSW provides highly-visible indication of a room’s availability as part of a complete Crestron® enterprise room scheduling solution. Its stylish appearance and vivid color illumination complement any corporate office environment. The two-sided, clear acrylic sign face glows bright green or red to indicate room availability. The sign face is custom engravable with the room number, name, or other designation. The complete sign assembly mounts to the wall over a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring.
Room Availability Status
For room scheduling applications, the SSW simply connects to a Crestron TSW-560, TSW-760, or TSW-1060 touch screen via USB. No special programming or configuration is required. The sign color is controlled by the room scheduling application Room Scheduling SmartObject®, which runs on the touch screen and syncs with the Crestron Fusion® Enterprise Management Service. The sign illuminates green when the room is available and red with when the room is occupied.
Custom RGB Color Mixing
For custom applications, the SSW can be programmed to illuminate in any desired color. Its tri-color RGB LEDs allow for a full spectrum of colors by blending the red, green, and blue elements in 1% increments per color. Custom RGB color mixing requires the SSW to be connected to a Crestron control system via Cresnet®. The control system can be programmed to support all types of functionality, enabling colors to alternate, fade in and out, or blink on and off as desired.
The SSW is available with or without custom engraving. The engraving appears on both sides of the acrylic sign face to identify the room by name or number. When illuminated, the engraving is clearly visible at a distance of 50 feet or 15 meters. Engraving can be changed at any time by purchasing a replacement sign face (model SSW-ACR).
Installing the SSW is simple. It mounts to the wall over a standard 1-gang electrical box or plaster ring. Power and communications are supplied by a single USB or Cresnet wire. For typical room scheduling applications, a six foot (1.83 meter) USB cable is included, which connects to the touch screen mounted below.
- Provides highly-visible indication of room availability
- Reveals every free meeting room at a glance down the hallway
- Stylish wall mount design with two-sided, clear acrylic sign face
- Custom engravable room name/number designation
- Clearly visible and legible at 50 feet or 15 meters
- Out-of-the-box functionality when used with a TSW-760 or TSW-1060 touch screen
- Illuminates vivid green or red to indicate room availability status
- Custom functionality possible when connected to a Crestron® control system
- Supports RGB color mixing via custom control system programming
- Allows virtually any color illumination (except white)
- Energy efficient at less than 2W power consumption
- Single-wire USB or Cresnet® connectivity
- Mounts to a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring
- Mullion mounting kit available separately
- Projects 8.43 inches (214mm) from the wall