The CLA-900 series loudspeakers are a nine element j-array. They have nine 3.5” mid-frequency drivers and nine ribbon high-frequency drivers. The CLA-900 series has been optimized for speech applications in acoustically challenging spaces. It can also serve as an articulation extender in large scale sound systems.
The CLA-900 series has been preconfigured in asymmetrical 20°, 35°, and 50° V by 120° H coverage patterns with vertical directivity to 600Hz and low-frequency response to 100Hz.
- Asymmetrical 120° H x 20°, 35° or 50° V coverage
- Vertical directivity to 275Hz
- Line array projection for back of room coverage
- Superior transient response for Face-to-Face speech clarity
- Lecture halls and presentation spaces
- Articulation extension in performing arts centers