The Juice Goose iP 50 is a web based power distribution device with AC power protection that can be accessed via Ethernet connection. With this remote access, two individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off independently. The iP 50 has a fifteen amp capacity.
The iP 50 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface (GUI) that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by TCP/IP or UDP connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
- On board web server (GUI), TCP/IP or UDP remote control
- Easy set up
- Front panel indicators for network connection and outlets on
- Administrator and User login options Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router if network connection is lost
- AC line surge protection
- Web server: All iP Series products have an on board web server that provides graphic user interface for controlling equipment connected to the iP Series unit. This feature is available for remote use as soon as the IP address of the unit is entered in a w
- TCP / IP control: It is possible to control and monitor iP 50 over Ethernet using raw TCP protocol. In this mode, any PC ( Windows, Linux, Mac ) can connect to the iP 50 over a TCP/IP connection using a suitable TCP/IP client program
- Local monitoring: There are four LED lights on the front of the iP 50 chassis. Two lights indicate which of the two Power Pods have been turned on. One light indicates that the iP 50 is plugged into electric power and connected to an active data network
- Replaceable power protection: The iP 50 protects against AC power line surges between hot and neutral without ground line contamination
- It features high quality, all steel construction as well as the most important features needed for web based remote control