Custom assembled PD Series products provide convenient and economical alternatives to audio video integrators who need high circuit density inside an electronic equipment rack. The versatile PD3 B can include either duplex or twist lock receptacles in either 20amp or 30amp design.
The PD3B has more options than the PD1A or PD1B. It contains six AC receptacle positions that can be configured into a large number of multiple circuit designs using standard 20amp duplex receptacles (NEMA 5/15-20R), 30amp twist locks (NEMA L5-30R) or other comparable connectors.
Each PD3 B is assembled to the specifications determined by the customer. The number of circuits and the receptacles connected to each circuit are determined by the requirements of each project. The wire harness may exit the top or bottom of the chassis. All wires are labeled as to their particular circuit connection as are all AC receptacles.
The location of the side bracket can be changed to fit a range of mounting requirements. Chassis depth is limited to 2 1/8inches in order to provide space for rack mounted equipment.
The PD Series offers a quick and convenient way to provide the right power distribution for multiple circuit applications.
The PD3 B contains six receptacle positions that can contain 20 or 30amp rated connectors with either standard or isolated ground pins ("IG").
- PD series advantages – The Juice Goose PD Series is an economical and convenient alternative to custom assembled, “one off” power distribution for multiple circuit applications
- Four models – The PD1A is a 60” long strip with 12 duplex receptacles. The 30” PD1B contains 6 duplex receptacles
- Hardware – Flexible metal “Greenfield” conduit may be specified to house a wire harness. Other conduit options are available at additional cost
- Grounding – Standard wiring configuration is for individual neutral leads for each circuit and a common ground
- Receptacle selection – The standard receptacles for a PD Series unit are black 20amp NEMA 5/15- 20R duplex that will fit a fifteen amp or twenty amp plug
- Number and configuration of circuits – The number of circuits is limited by the fill rate. Check the fill rate chart on the Juice Goose web site or contact Juice Goose for more information
- Wire harness and conduit length – Different installations may require different lengths of wire feed out of the PD Series chassis
- Power cords - Some installations require certain receptacles be powered from a battery backup (UPS). For that function, a power cord can be specified to plug into the UPS
- Mounting brackets – The PD1A and PD1B mount with a one inch right angle bracket at the top and bottom of the chassis