Lightweight and able to take any form, the Anakonda-KAN200+8 is a truly revolutionary speaker. These loudspeakers are 2 meters long with 16 x 1" drivers that deliver a max power of 600W at 8ohm impedance. Integrated male and female Speakon NL4 connectors hide all connections inside the body of the speaker. And by using two amplifier channels with the dedicated K-ANLINK accessory, you can extend your Anakonda system to up to 4 units – 8 meters – which creates an elegant, seamless line of continuous sound.
Its dedicated presets work on a wide frequency range and can be used as an audio system in combination with K-array subwoofers.
- A flexo PET-grade braid exterior permits the speaker to bend into any seamless shape that you desire while protecting the 1" cone drivers foreign objects such as dust
- For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- For maximum adaptability to any venue, our slim line arrays are modular when employing dedicated hardware that allows the joining of more units to reach a desired length and guarantee a perfect coverage
- We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time
- We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting
- Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics