Building on Lab.gruppen’s touring reputation for sonic excellence and rock-solid durability, E Series brings a competitive edge to the installation market by adding ultra-compact size, high operating efficiency, output configuration flexibility, and an unprecedented cost-benefit ratio.
At the heart of E Series is Lab.gruppen’s IDEEA (IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier) technology. Based around a patented Class D variant output stage, IDEEA produces high power levels with very low distortion while drawing minimal mains current.
Lab.gruppen’s proprietary Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL™), also exclusive to E Series, greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high quality audio output at all times. User configurable for Hi-Z (70V) or Lo-Z, RSL senses rail voltages and optimizes each output for instantaneous load conditions. RSL settings also facilitate asymmetric loading of the channels to optimize performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application. This makes it possible, for example, to drive a small sub on one channel, a number of 70V ceiling loudspeakers on the second channel, and a pair of full-range low impedance loudspeakers on the two remaining channels.
- Certified Energy Star compliant
- Flexible - IntelliDrive delivers comparable power per channel at 70V or Low-Z (4, 8 and 16 ohms)
- Asymmetric loading - allows mixing and matching of loads with different impedances to maximize system efficiency and inventory utilization
- IDEEA™ output state based on patented Class D variant
- Exceptionally low lifetime operating costs
- High efficiency - extremely low power consumption and heat output
- Auto-standby function - power consumption less than 1W in standby mode
- RSL Switch - innovative circuit senses rail voltage and optimizes output for instantaneous load conditions
- Efficient cooling - dual temperature-controlled fans
- Comprehensive circuit protection and fault indication
- Bars and restaurants
- Retail outlets
- Hotels and ballrooms
- Conference centers
- Museums and galleries
- Houses of worship
- Theme park installations
- Educational establishments
- Performing arts centers
- Convention centers
- Transport hubs