: The mixer/amplifier shall be Lowell Model No. MA250 which shall have a 250W power amplifier with 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 25V and 70V speaker outputs at a screw terminal. It shall feature five input channels switchable from XLR mic connector to AUX input dual combining RCA-phono connectors, AUX-6 input channel with dual combining RCA-phono connectors, telephone input, dual RCA-phono parallel tape-out connectors, and dual RCA-phono parallel PRE-OUT (pre-amp out) connectors. The mixer/amplifier shall include five channel volume controls, bass and treble controls, and LED display bank for output level. The unit shall measure 17 in.W x 3.5 in.H x 13.5 in.D and include brackets to mount to a 19 in. E.I.A. rack.
- Five input channels, switchable from XLR mic connector to AUX input dual combining RCA-phono connectors.
- Includes 4W, 8W, 25V, and 70V speaker outputs at a screw terminal strip.
- AUX-6 input channel with dual combining RCA phono connectors and rear level control.
- Main AC input protected by circuit breaker on rear panel.
- Un-switched (always on) AC outlet in rear is protected by separate circuit breaker.
- Mic-1 mutes channels 3 - 6.
- Separate telephone input with level control in rear mutes all other inputs.
- Dual RCA/phono parallel tape-out connectors and dual RCA-phono parallel PRE-OUT (preamp out) connectors in rear.
- Chassis-ground termination screw in rear
- 19 in. E.I.A. rackmount chassis (17 in. x 13.5 in. x 3.5 in.)