The ultra-slim UPS6-350LI provides the benefits of lithium battery technology in a 1.25" form factor UPS. It’s ideal to provide continuous power where a conventional UPS may not fit such as in video walls.
The uninterruptible power supply (UPS) shall be Lowell #UPS6-350LI, which shall include two mounting brackets. The slim chassis shall measure 6.9" x 8.5" x 1.25". Pow-er rating shall be 120VAC. The unit shall feature three (3) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and a detachable 3 ft. power cord. It shall have a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) battery with run times of 13 minutes (50% load), or 6 minutes (100% load).
- Power Rating: 350VA (200W)
- Receptacles: (3) NEMA 5-15R
- Line Cord: 5-15P to C13 (3 ft)
- Chassis: 6.9 x 8.5 x 1.25 in.
- Weight (approx.): 3.4 lbs.
- Battery: Lithium Ion Phosphate
- Battery Run Times: 13 minutes (50% load) Note: Battery run times will vary based on condition, age, cycles, and ambient temperature.
- Output Voltage: 120VAC
- Waveform: Pure sine wave (normal mode); simulated sine wave (battery mode)
- Efficient operation: up to 98%
- Auto restart after full discharge
- Includes 2 mounting brackets
- Includes 5 year warranty on electronics and battery (US, Canada)