LumiNet Monitor V2 is a free cross platform application to monitor and manage all Luminex devices on the network. The application is designed to give you an overview of the complete configuration/routing of the Luminex Ethernet-DMX nodes. It also offers a basic monitoring of any Art-Net™ compliant source (software or appliance). The software is composed of several modules that can be enabled /disabled, or moved to offer the user a greater display experience (dual monitor view for instance). Each module runs a different process, and offers important informations related to its task.
- Display all Art-Net™ universes streamed on the network, with the associated frame rate
- Flicker finder takes a snapshot of an Art-Net™ source, and display different colors regarding the changes applied on the DMX values
- Module helps you to easily generate Art-Net™ universes over your lighting network
- Display important information such as connection/disconnection timing of Art-Net™ sources or devices
- Use these module to get an overview of the bandwidth used by Art-Net™ packets on your network
- Visualize here all discovered RDM devices available on your Luminex network