Marshall Electronics next-generation CV226 HD Lipstick Camera features new sensor technology improving color, clarity, and low-light, and a new ultra-flexible 3GSDI cable.
With industry-leading low power consumption and ultra-low light technology, the CV226 offers the lowest noise ratio on the market today, allowing users to capture sharp, vivid color images in a range of lighting conditions. The CV226 continues to offer focal length and field-of-view flexibility with interchangeable lenses, remote control over RS485, and the convenience of a full-sized coaxial 3G/HD-SDI (BNC) connection to maintain broadcast-level standards for POV camera applications.
The CV226 utilizes a brand-new sensor technology with 2.5 million pixels and improved pixel depth to capture clear, crisp, color-accurate video through a single 3GSDI output in 1920x1080i, 1920x1080p, and 1280x720p resolutions. Additionally, the new model adds the convenience of all selectable frame rates on a single chip to include 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25/24 and 23.98 fps output formats.
The CV226’s 10-ft breakout cable allows for remote control and adjustment via VISCA over RS485 twisted-pair wire and can be controlled remotely using the Marshall CV-RCP-V2 Touchscreen RCP controller free downloadable camera control software with an RS485 to USB adapter.
The CV226’s all-weather design and convenient ¼″-20 mount allows for versatile mounting options in virtually any outdoor or hidden location, and can withstand dust, sand, or full submersion up to 1m for several hours. Marshall Electronics recently released CVM-6 Adhesive Camera Mount Kit provides an assortment of mounting options for the CV226 with lipstick camera clip and ¼″-20 mounts. The CVM-6 also includes two 3M adhesive pads and adjustable ball mounts for use with other Marshall POV cameras.
- Full-sized 3G/HDSDI (BNC) output
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86") sensor (4:2:2 color)
- 10-foot (3 meter) breakout cable with BNC (3GSDI), RS485 remote adjust, and locking 12V power
- Interchangeable M12 lens with IP67 cap includes stock 3.6mm lens (72°H. AOV)
- IP67-rated weatherproof housing; submerge in water up to 10-feet for several hours
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i and 1280 x 720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- Remote adjustable through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- CV-RCP-V2 Touchscreen RCP compatible and free Camera Control Software option
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including white balance, color, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more