The One Systems 106.STH is a 6.5-inch two-way direct weather speaker designed for non-coastal environments outdoors or for general-purpose indoor applications. The 106.STH provides a unique combination of beautifully detailed sound quality, installation flexibility and proven One Systems weatherproofing for long useful life.
Unlike most small-format speakers, the 106.STH utilizes a small-format compression driver instead of a dome tweeter that provides increased dynamics and excellent transient response. The 106.STH delivers superb vocal intelligibility and extended bandwidth for good music reproduction. The 106.STH's broad coverage pattern of 110 x 70-degrees makes it ideal for use in short-throw or near field applications.
The 106.STH's enclosure is injection-molded of a high impact copolymer material that exhibits superior weather resistance and high UV resistance. The 106.STH features a three-layer "rain shield" grille and is equipped with an input weather cover with a waterproof gland nut. The system's ingress protection is rated at IP 56.
The 106.STH utilizes stainless steel rigging points that provide long-term safety and permit use with optional One Systems PM2.M pole mount or PT-10.M pan / tilt brackets. The speaker's included U-Bracket and grille are made of structural steel covered with a highly durable, dual-layer, zinc-rich powder coat.
The 106.STH is installer configurable for 8-ohm or 70.7/100 volt operation. Its low-loss autoformer provides taps of 50, 25 and 12.5 watts at 70.7 or 100 volts. The 106.STH's dual input configuration doesn't use switches that could limit the system's reliability.
With its unbeatable blend of excellent performance, flexibility and proven weatherproofing, the 106.STH is a solid value.
- Direct weather capable, compact 6.5-inch two-way speaker system
- 80 watts continuous, 240 watts peak power handling
- 110 x 70-degree horn driven by small-format neodymium compression driver
- Installer configurable for 8-ohm or 70.7 / 100-volt operation using separate input barrier strips without relaibility-compromising switches
- 70.7 or 100-volt operation with taps at 50, 25 and 12.5 watts
- Stainless steel rigging points provide long life and safety and allow use of optional One Systems' pole mount and pan / tilt brackets
- Includes structural steel U-Bracket with dual-layer zinc-rich powder coating
- No performance-degrading passive protection devices used, improving transients and dynamics
- IP 56 ingress protection / direct weather rating
- Input weather cover with IP 68-rated gland nut
- Three-layer "Rain Shield" grille prevents moisture intrusion and protects components
- Gray finish (paintable)