The BPS12-1 and BPS12-2 Subwoofers use advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting edge woofer technology high-order bandpass designs deliver outstanding bass performance. Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior bass performance and ease of use, BPS12-1 and BPS12-2 are the choice for superior bass performance. The BPS12-1 and BPS12-2 feature a high efficiency 7th order bandpass design that offers excellent loudspeaker loading and minimizes over excursion problems in compact, high performance enclosures. The improved loading of the high-order bandpass design produces extremely "tight" bass with excellent transient response. The high-order bandpass design also improves efficiency and the BPS12-1 and BPS12-2 show a 6 dB to 10 db gain at the port frequencies.
- Powerful 12-Inch Subwoofers
- High Efficiency Bandpass Design
- Excellent Transient Response
- High Power, High Performance 12-inch Woofers
- Custom Flexibility and Versatility
- Applications: Multi-channel A/V playback systems, live sound and music systems in clubs and disco's, performing art centers, theaters, houses of worship, High quality speech and music systems, surround sound systems, board room systems, A/V rentals, portab