The SA-1422 is the complete solution for a wireless infrared listening system. The SA-1422 continues Sound Associates' reputation for quality wireless products with a device designed to meet the needs of the most demanding client. This transmitter utilizes a high speed DSP to control audio processing, audio level, frequency modulation and output power. This digital design allows for full audio controls at a fraction of the cost of systems with these features.
The SA-1422 features two microphone or line level inputs. Each input can be set to a different channel or combined to mix the audio signal into one output frequency. In addition, each input has a 3-band parametric equalizer, built in limiter, and individual pre-amp controls to supply the end user with the highest quality audio in the industry. A high intensity 20 character LCD display shows audio metering and channel settings while simple front panel controls allow for easy access to menu options.
This infrared transmitter is used in theaters, cinemas, courtrooms, classrooms, and public meeting areas to aid hearing or sight impaired individuals. Also used for simultaneous translation or audio enhancement, the SA-1422 supplies unsurpassed quality at an affordable price. The SA-1422 is backed by a full three-year warranty that will ensure years of quality performance and listening satisfaction.
- 3-Band parametric equalizer on each input.
- 6 user selectable channels per input (95 kHz, 250 kHz, 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz, and 3.8 MHz).
- 2 audio inputs with the ability to modulate output 2 modulated channels or combine both inputs into one output.
- Ability to mix 2 inputs into one output.
- Two balanced line or microphone input with phantom power.
- Infrared output on the front panel for monitoring program.
- Input peak indicator on front panel.
- Pre-amp gain control on back panel.
- Bright 20 character display showing true audio modulation.
- Built in test tone generator.
- Ultra-low noise audio pre-amp used in the input stage; has very low THD, wide bandwidth, and high slew rate.
- Advanced push-pull output stage capable of driving long wire runs.
- Full 3-year warranty.