The SP-TP7 provides a simple, affordable and easy to configure solution for presentation systems control. Using a bright, capacitive color display the unit responds instantly with the touch of a finger. As mentioned above, the unit requires absolutely no programming when setting up. It automatically senses and connects to the Networked Room Controller.
Pre-designed, configurable built-in GUI provides simple, intuitive ease of use. Install the touchscreen unit with a required SP Controls NRC (Networked Room Controller) into all your presentation system installations. Update existing or older systems to touch control by replacing PixiePro control units in minutes. Seamlessly connects directly with existing or new SP Controls NRC units over standard category cabling or via your secure network.
- Requires absolutely no programming
- Beautifully designed with anodized brushed aluminum bezel
- Multi-touch and gesture controllable.
- Control of multiple displays or rooms via single centralized touchscreen control.
- Power Over Ethernet using a single network cable (Optional POE adapter required).
- Remote management, control, monitoring via SP Controls SmartView Web HTML5 and NRC (enterprise management software).
- Compatible with current and legacy NRC devices for simple and quick room updates.
- Built-in speaker provides audible feedback from button presses.
- 5V/2.5A DC power input.
- Built in Energy-saving features include
- 1. Proximity sensor wakes the TP7 up when you approach it saving energy when not active.
- 2. Light dimming sensor dims the touch panels display when lights in the room are dimmed saving energy.
- Optional angled desktop/tabletop stand available as well as rack plate and SmartBox+ mounting options.
- Ships with bezel, power supply, and mounting lag screws.