SVSi’s N2000 Series provides a flexible, feature-rich, and simple-to-deploy Digital Media Distribution and Switching solution satisfying the most demanding applications. SVSi encoders are used to encode and distribute sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility. Decoders are used to decode SVSi’s Networked AV streams back to DVi or HDMI format for display on any monitor. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware.
The N2000 Series uses JPEG2000 compression to provide user definable bandwidth consumption controls. Plug-n-play, auto-detect technology reduces installation and programming time.
- Input and Output Scaling – scaling performed in encoders or decoders for maximum flexibility with legacy sources and displays.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) – eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations.
- Infrared (IR) emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices.
- Fast install with Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces.
- Pass-through DVI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.