ConferenceSHOT AV Bundle – CeilingMIC 2:
USB collaboration ideal for medium-sized videoconferencing rooms. The ConferenceSHOT AV CeilingMIC 2 Bundle (without speaker) includes one ConferenceSHOT AV Camera and two CeilingMIC microphones for easy integration into in-room/third-party speaker systems.
ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10X zoom PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect microphone and external speaker to the camera. The CeilingMIC 1 Bundle is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Skype for Business, WebEx and Google.
ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as standalone solution.
ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a web-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- HD PTZ camera with 10x zoom, 74° HFOV
- One CeilingMIC microphone with 360° coverage and echo cancellation
- Administration and control via browser-based user interface
- Integrated HD camera and audio system ideal for huddle rooms and small to medium conference rooms Audio inputs for two Vaddio MicPOD table or ceiling microphones
- 2.14 Megapixel effective, native 1080p/60 HD image sensor
- 10x optical zoom, horizontal field of view of 74° in super-wide mode
- Simultaneous uncompressed USB 3.0 and IP (H.264) video + full-duplex audio streaming
- Precise pan and tilt movements at up to 90° per second with smooth, silent direct-drive motors
- Universal Video Class (UVC) and Universal Audio Class (UAC) drivers supported in Windows®, Mac® OS, and Linux operating systems, compatible with most UC conferencing applications
- Presenter-friendly IR remote control
- Integration-ready Telnet control
- Enterprise-class IT support with full web controls for remote management