The DWS INT 4 300 is a completely portable, wireless, single-speaker (floor) plus 2-language interpretation system. Ideal when security, sound quality and flexibility are critical. Designed for small - to medium-size conferences, meetings or other events where one language is shared by two interpreters. System can serve up to 25 listeners. Additional DLT 300's can be purchased separately to accommodate up to 14 additional languages. Additional DLR 360's can be purchased separately to accommodate additional listeners. Can serve unlimited number of listeners within recommended range.
DWS INT4 300 is ideal for a shared language / one floor / two interpreter scenario:
One DLT 300 transceiver is set up as body-worn transmitter to provide a direct audio feed from speaker to two interpreters. Interpreters 1 and 2 then use second and third DLT 300's to both listen to the speaker and transmit their simultaneous interpretation to the audience on separate channels. The audience, using DLR 360's, can also tune in to Ch. 0 for hearing assistance (they can toggle back and forth between CH 0 for floor speaker and CH 1 or CH 2 for interpreted languages).
Another way the system can be used is in a single-language interpretation scenario. Here, the interpreters can work together by "spelling" each other (giving each other a break), interpreting into the same language for long jobs. In this scenario, both interpreters use DLTs to listen to the floor on channel 0, and take turns interpreting the same language on the same channel -- by switching one unit on when the first interpreter speaks, then switching that unit off and switching the second interpreter's unit on. Each interpreter must toggle on/off by pushing the TALK button -- leaving only one TALK button on at any one time.
- Can accommodate floor (or common) language, plus one or two languages - expandable up to 14 languages
- Quick set-up
- No base station, console or mixing board needed.
- Lightweight -- saves on shipping costs
- Expandable solution -- can grow with your needs
- 2.4GHz operation -- legal for use in most countries
- All-day operation on a single, full charge
- Any number of listeners (with DLR 360 receivers)
- IC-2 Interpreter's Control Console(s) also can be integrated for interpreter's booth.
- System includes:
- (3) DLT 300 transceivers*
- (25) DLR 360 receivers**
- (25) BAT 010-2 AAA alkaline batteries
- (1) MIC 054 directional lapel microphone
- (2) MIC 044 2P headset microphones
- (25) EAR 022 surround earphones
- (1) CHG 102 Digi-Wave 2-bay charger
- (1) CCS 042 DW system carry case
- (1) CCS 044 GR grey silicone skin
- (2) CCS 044 BK black silicone skin
- *Each DLT 300 is packaged with an individual charger.
- **Rechargeable batteries optional for DLR 360 receivers (BAT 022-2) - sold separately.