PHOENIX, Ariz. – July 21, 2008 – Systems Contractor News (SCN) recognized the OmniMount RSF at InfoComm 2008 as one of the best and most innovative products introduced at the show. The RSF is a one-box solution that saves time during installations because it ships fully assembled. The superior features, especially the product’s quick and easy installation, made this product the most innovative rack/AV furniture product at the show.
The award-winning RSF is the first fully assembled, heavy duty floor rack system in its class. This cost-effective system has features like cable management channels for routing 3” wire bundles and vented shelves and blanks to keep equipment cool. The RSF can accommodate virtually any A/V component management application. Although the system was designed to be tucked neatly into a closet or hidden compartment, it’s stylish enough to be displayed anywhere.
• Ships assembled
• Integrated cable management channels for routing up to 3” bundles
• Caster base provides easy placement inside closets or against walls
• Adjustable shelves to accommodate most components
• Vented for component cooling
• Includes complete Grade 5 hardware kit
• Additional accessories allow for customization per application
• The OmniMount RSF is the winner of a 2008 System Contractor News award.
• RSF is the first fully-assembled heavy duty floor system in its class.
• Superior features, along with quick installation, made this product stand out as the most innovative rack/AV furniture products at the show.